Tuesday, April 12, 2011

T,T this feeling~ =,=

I dont know whether i was too emotional or.. ni mmg btol sedih, aigooo~ k, after i officially became one of the kissmes, i feel very sad becoz of the departure of xander n kibum from U-kiss Y_Y *lmbat btol aku sedih...

i cant stop reading this... huarghhh~

“Good morning everyone, this is Alexander. Long time no see. Thank you for waiting patiently during this difficult time.

As you all know, my departure from U-KISS has been official, and my contract with NH EMG has been terminated.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank God for all my beloved KISSme fans from all around the world for being my BEST support since my debut in U-KISS.

All of your love & support made me into who I am today, with all my achievements.

I know that my departure from U-KISS might be quite sudden and heart-breaking for most of our KISSme fans…

It is also heart-breaking for me to say goodbye to all of you. But I would say, I respect the decision of my company.
I would like to thank Mr. NH Kim (CEO of NH EMG) for giving me the opportunity to work as a member of U-KISS, and to thank all of my fellow NH EMG staffs for their care.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank my U-KISS members. During these 4 years, we played, we worked, we fought, we laughed, we cried… I have learnt so much from you guys…

Thank you so much for letting me be a big brother all these years… You guys are like real brothers to me… I’m sorry that I could not continue the journey with you guys…

But I will always be supporting you guys! All the best to your comeback. Hopefully one day we could once again stand together on the same stage… Love you all…

Although I have no idea what my next step will be, I will just humbly follow wherever the Lord leads me to.

Meanwhile, I would like to take a rest, do something meaningful, and upgrade myself.

Lastly, it was my honor to work for my beloved KISSme from all around the world.

I won’t say this is a goodbye. Hope to see you all again very soon as a new Xander.

Thank you so so so much & I love y’all always…♥”

T.T sheeshhhh~

2 comments:

eukkie.swift said...

T_T me also~ sgt sedih!

afiqahzukri said...

Now, I understand la ur feeling~ huhuu